Friday 12 October 2012

Facebook.....good or bad???

I think I know about 10 people who aren't on Facebook. All for various reasons. Some say its because its not their cup of tea, others have no idea how it works and then those who say it causes them more hassle then it's worth.

I'm personally seeing that its not Facebook that's the culprit but people on Facebook themselves!!!

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone specific as I think every single person on the site has had 'hassle' from being a member. It's more of a case that something you have said, be it a status, a comment, picture upload or checking in somewhere that has caused trouble, or on the opposite scale you having an issue with somebody else doing exactly that.

I'm a true Facebook addict. I love passing time catching up on what's going on with 'friends', seeing their photos and what they're doing. Equally I love showing off pictures of my beautiful family and updating my status with 'what's on my mind'.

Facebook infuriates me but also fills me with a happy buzz, depending on what I'm reading. Some people just constantly moan, others non stop bitching, and there is always someone constantly bragging that their life is the best. I also see things that fill me with admiration for some people. It's amazing how some have the worst things thrown at them yet they hold their head high, never moan, update on the situation and deal with it, truly inspirational!!!

I'm a big fan and don't see myself ever leaving the site, but before you moan about Facebook causing you hassle or grief think it through...is it Facebook...really????

No comments:

Post a Comment